We think you have tons of chic options to consider! After doing some stylish sleuthing, we yielded a handful of cool designer finds that are luxurious without breaking the bank. Would your daughter love a Proenza Schouler keychain to put a lil’ designer into her everyday? Or maybe a pair of kiss-print over-the-knee socks by the iconic Diane von Fursteberg? Find these of-the-moment items below—plus many more!—and you will impress your daughter with your fashionable knowledge!
1. Zig Zag Knit Bandana ($108) by Missoni: From our Fashion Advent Cal, we couldn’t resist calling attention to this high-fashion headband once more.
2. Cosma Retro Sunglasses ($150) by Vera Wang: Stay cool in the sun or in the shade in these circular ombré peepers.
3. Angela Over-the-knee Socks ($41) by Diane Von Furstenberg: These lip-printed OTK socks make us say OMG—a perfect pair to transition stylishly into the New Year!
4. Colorblock Carryall Wallet ($138) by MICHAEL Michael Kors: Confession: We’re tempted to wrap up this color-blocked wallet as a present to ourselves this gifting season.
5. Holly Enameled Brass Ring ($195) by Chloe: An instant classic to any label-loving girl, this fetching enamel ring will add a glossy touch to every ensemble.
6. Printed Acetate iPhone 4 Case ($75) by Lanvin: All lovers of Lanvin will immediately adore this playfully printed iPhone case.
7. PS11 Keychain ($145) by Proenza Schouler: Also on our personal holiday wish list, this studded keychain will take your set of keys to the next level.
8. Leather-trimmed Cosmetics Case ($220) by Gucci: A flawless find for any jet-setting gal, this designer case will be cherished for many trips to come.
9. Studded Leather Headband ($225) by Valentino: Have someone with avant-garde style on your shopping list? We think they’ll love this studded headband.
10. Henry Rose Gold Watch ($225) by Marc by Marc Jacobs: For a stylish working girl, this modern watch is a perfect gift to kickoff 2012.