Legwear To Love
Funny you should say that, we’re feeling pretty blah about our own pairs of solid hosiery. While black tights are always a dependably chic option to have, sometimes you gotta change it up! Luckily, this season seriously delivers in the legwear department with a boundless variety of choices. Our favorites? A pair of holiday-appropriate houndstooth hose, vintage-inspired dotted tights and even an ultra-glamorous embellished set! Ponder over each pair, along with our other top picks listed below, and you’ll have no regrets leaving your ol’ black tights tucked away in the dresser drawer this winter.
1. Cheryl Houndstooth Tights ($65) by Wolford
2. 2 Tone Rib Opaque Tights ($36) by Commando
3. Spotted Zigzag Tights ($22) by Anthropologie
4. Heart-print Sheer Tights ($95) by Yves Saint Laurent
5. Luminance Tights ($44) by Falke
6. Retro Dot Tights ($23) by Madewell
7. Browns-tone and Mood Tights ($36) by Hansel from Basel
8. Embellished Stripe Tights ($34) by Hue
9. Sweater Rib Tights ($20) by Donna Karan Hoisery
10. Metallic Tights ($184) by Missoni
GET RACHEL ZOE'S DAILY DOSE OF GLAMOUR TO YOUR INBOX
GET GLAM EVERY DAY
MAJ! KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR INBOX!
OOPS! FASHION EMERGENCY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
Known best for his eclectic designs that emanate a sense of refined femininity, it’s only fitting that Peter Som has recently teamed up with Anthropologie to produce a premiere collection of frocks, skirts and blouses galore. With a price point […]