Sure, a bombshell blowout is always going to turn heads at a party, but for something a little less predictable, we put forth: the high pony! Teamed alongside a set of colorful smoky eyes, the look is a flirtatious and fun win. Want to try the youthful, runway-inspired style? Just follow these steps from our resident glamour guru, Joey Maalouf!
1. Start with air-dried day old hair. Take a quarter size of shine serumand slick it back into your hair.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten the pony.
Colorful Smoky Eye:
2. Using a bright blue eyeshadow, tap the shade onto the lid using the brush, concentrating on the ball of the lid and blending the color into your crease.
4. Using the same color, smoke out the bottom corner of the eye in a very thin line.
5. Apply 3 coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Whether you’re heading downtown for a night of dancing with the girls or to a red carpet event, you’ll stand out in the crowd in this fetching look!
P.S. Clear some space on your vanities, ladies! We’ve rounded up our 10 favorite fall beauty products.