Whether you are single or attached, Valentine’s Day is definitely an occasion that calls for some shut it down attire. Here are a few outfits I have in mind, mix and match your favorite pick from each category for a bona fide, of the moment look!
1. Alice + Olivia Cabella Tank Dress
2. STONE_COLD_FOX Alice B Toklas Dress
3. TIBI Lace Jumpsuit
4. Madewell Quilted Leather Jacket
5. Kenneth Cole New York Scrunch Blazer
6. Urban Renewal Vintage Faux Fur Coat
7. L.A.M.B. Crepe Ankle Booties
8. Topshop Spirit Black Platform Pumps
9. Elizabeth and James Snake Wedges
10. 3.1 Phillip Lim Wristlet
11. Rebecca Minkoff Fling Clutch
12. Lulu Frost Art Deco Earrings
13. Natalie B Rhinestone Necklace
What did you decide on? I bet it’s mah-jor! But you’re not quite done! The final step to your getup is to create a ravishing beauty look via blushing cheeks, sultry eyes and a shimmering bod…then, ta-da your ensemble will be complete. Now, go get your V-Day party on and try not to get hit too hard with Cupid’s arrow. 😉 xoRZ
P.S. Want happy feet? Invest in Footzyrolls for on-the-go relief from your towering heels! Enter “LOVE” at checkout for 20% off.