As one of our go-to outerwear trends for fall, we are unanimously captivated by capes! Spotted on the runways of Yves Saint Laurent, Chloe and Alexander Wang, the super “fashion” hero style always looks chic. Often times when we’re in a hurry, one of our favorite tricks is to just throw on a cape over whatever we’re wearing—even jeans and a tee—to instantly achieve an effortlessly sophisticated ensemble. Ba-na-nas. Ready to rock the trend? Check out the ten killer options we pulled for today; slip one on and, just like Wonder Woman, you’ll be ready to save the world…in style!
1. Wool-felt Cape ($400) by J. Crew
2. Ava Knit Cape ($450) by Rachel Zoe
3. Button Neck Cape ($195) by Vince Camuto
4. Ruz Faux Fur Leopard Cape ($209) by Velvet
5. Khaki Double Buckle Cape ($175) by Topshop
6. Tie-waist Wool Cape ($750) by Vince
7. Belted Cape ($149) by Calvin Klein
8. Camden Tweed Cape ($98) by Nasty Gal
9. Leighton Cape ($995) by Rag & Bone
10. Herringbone Tweed Cape ($425) by L’AGENCE
P.S. Do you love a fashionable challenge? Check out Style Rules, our new web series where budding stylistas battle against each other to win a glamorous prize!