First of all, congratulations! I can already tell you from just a few weeks in that motherhood is the most incredible experience imaginable. Thanks to the overwhelming kindness of everyone who sent presents to baby Skyler, I have several gift ideas to share with you including a Bloom Coco Plexistyle Baby Lounger, Rockabye Baby CDs and Stella McCartney’s Days of the Week Onesies! Ba-na-nas. In addition, many people have asked me about my favorite eco-baby products, so as a bonus in TZR today, I included my top five picks. Consider them all for your registry and you will have one happy baby! xoRZ
1. Lullaby Renditions ($15) by Rockabye Baby!
2. Muslin Swaddles ($40) by Aiden + Anais
3. Coco Plexistyle Baby Lounger ($350) by Bloom
4. Days of the Week Onesies ($140) by Stella McCartney
5. Hooded Towels ($44) by Dwell Studio
6. Lucite Chair ($133) by Kartell Kids
7. Best Baby Books Set ($66) by Namely Newborns
8. Organic Take Me Home Outfit ($68) by Serena & Lily
9. Organic Prefold Diapers ($34) by Under the Nile
10. Roh Dresser ($1290) by Spot on Square
11. Baby Blanket ($62) by Little Giraffe
12. Essentials Set ($300) by Ralph Lauren
13. Lamb Baby Mat ($32) by Bestever
14 Faux Fur Booties ($42) by Minimink
15. Freestyle Speedster ($109) by Charm Co.