10 Amazing Hair Products You Can Buy For $10 Or Less
Let’s face it: Hair products can quickly become a high-dollar habit if you aren’t careful. The market is constantly inundated with innovative finds for every hair type and concern. But the truth is, they don’t all come with a hefty price tag. Here, get your fix with our top ten under $10—gorgeous, healthy locks without the stress.
Absorb excess oil and impurities with this one-of-a-kind mask. Put it on before you shampoo to freshen and purify the scalp.
- Extraordinary Clay Mask Pre-Shampoo Treatment, L'Oreal Paris $6
Tea tree and lemon work together to calm and protect the scalp, while salicylic acid reduces the production of dry flakes. This formula is hydrating without weighing down your strands.
- Calming Scalp Relief Shampoo, Yes To $8
For those who don't always have time for a deep condition, this quick and effective option takes just three minutes.
- 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner, Aussie $4
Untangle your strands without pulling, tugging or pain.
- Original Wet Brush, The Wet Brush $9
Protect your hair from heat exposure before you straighten, curl or blow-dry.
- Thermal Creations Heat Tamer, TRESemme $6
Prevent breakage-induced hair loss with this stimulator that keeps the scalp healthy as well as adds body and texture.
Keep things sleek with this water-based pomade for definition, volume and hold.
- Depth Defining Water Based Pomade, Kristin Ess $10
Dry shampoos can truly save us on a bad hair day, but they can also weigh hair down. This refreshing lightweight option lifts from the roots.
This old-school cream is still around because it actually works and it's extremely affordable. Take puffy, frizzy or dull strands to another level.
- Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème, John Frieda Hair Care $7
Seal in unruly hairs or split ends and add a hint of shine with this multi-tasking argan oil.
- 100% Pure Argan Oil, SheaMoisture $10