The Best Summer Lipsticks From The Drugstore
Every season is an excuse to test-drive new makeup shades, and one of the most fun (and inexpensive) ways to do it is with a pop of lip color. We’ve hand-picked the top six hues you need to change up your hot-weather look, from vibrant brights to a cool take on classic nude—all available at the drugstore.
Try a sweet candy apple hue for a fresh take on classic red.
- The Only 1 Lipstick in Best Of The Best, Rimmel $7
A brown nude with an orange undertone makes lips look fuller without washing out your skin.
- Lip Lingerie in Exotic, NYX $7
Embrace summer with a neon pink shade to exude poolside ease.
If you're a minimalist, choose soft peach for a pretty wash of color.
- Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Flirtation, Revlon $9
A rosy coral pink looks gorgeous against dewy skin and a light coat of mascara for a holiday weekend.
- Amore Matte Lip Crème in Cherish, Milani $9
Dark shades aren't just reserved for fall and winter. Do the unexpected and sweep on a deep berry for a night out this summer.
- Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Maroon Meow, CoverGirl $9