The Best-Selling Beauty Products At Nordstrom
This cult-favorite moisturizer is a best seller for a reason. Its rich formula is extremely hydrating, making it a go-to among celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez.
- The Moisturizing Soft Cream, LaMer $85
Primers are the key to a flawless makeup session. This option preps your canvas and ensures a radiant finish.
- Radiance Foundation Primer, Laura Mercier $38
This foundation isn't only full-coverage, it's also long-lasting. The formula is proven to minimize pores, and it doesn't crease.
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup, Estee Lauder $40
Cover imperfections with this beauty-junkie-approved concealer. Target dark spots, acne and scarring with the solid formula that's easy enough to dab on with your fingers.
- Corrector, Bobbi Brown $27
Naturally flushed cheeks are never a bad look. This universal blush from NARS is compatible with any skin tone and provides the perfect rosy glow.
- Blush in Orgasm, NARS $30
We've all purchased a MAC lipstick at one point or another, and the brand's classic nudes are always a hot commodity. They complement a variety of skin tones and guarantee a perfect match for anyone.
- Lipstick in Nude, MAC $17
Amp up the volume of your lashes with this carbon black mascara. The bristles fill in sparse areas while elongating as well.
- Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, Chanel $32
Allover moisture is essential for healthy, glowing skin. This rich, non-greasy lotion has hydrating properties such as cocoa butter and sesame oil to soften.
- Crème de Corps, Kiehl's $11
This dry shampoo not only absorbs oils, but you'll also get a ton of added volume.
- Detox Dry Shampoo, Drybar $13
A fan favorite among fragrance lovers, the woodsy scent can help your mind escape to a location of earthy bliss.
- Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne, Jo Malone $65