We’re So Excited About These New Launches At Sephora
If you’re anything like us beauty junkies, nothing provides you with a fix more than a slew of new releases at Sephora. Lucky for you, the beauty mecca is stocked with a ton of fresh skincare, hair and makeup products that we can’t wait to try. Scroll through for the 10 products we’re lusting over the most. Happy hauling.
Aerosol application like a hairspray but moisturizing like a hair mask, this spray-on conditioning treatment goes on in the shower and requires no setting-in time.
- Prenup Instant Spray Hair Mask, IGK $32
Loaded with the best color matches, this palette makes creating warm-weather eye makeup looks so easy.
- Mixology Eyeshadow Palette, Sephora Collection $34
With this antiaging face serum, you can finally get the look of a tan with a formula that includes ingredients to keep your skin looking younger, longer.
- Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum, Coola $54
Ideal for the lazy girl, this in-shower styling product makes air-dried hair look so good.
- Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler, Living Proof $24
Glossy lips are our spring makeup obsession, and this high-shine lacquer comes in six shades.
- Lacquer Up Acrylick Lip Varnish, Laura Mercier $28
Setting your makeup isn't just good for your foundation anymore—it's also good for your skin. This SPF 45 setting powder keeps your makeup and you protected all day.
- Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45, Supergoop! $30
Get your daily dose of vitamin C with this face serum.
- C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, Sunday Riley $85
If you love the smell of this line's cult-favorite body moisturizer as much as we do, their new fragrance will keep you smelling like a tropical vacation year-round.
- Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist, Sol de Janeiro $32
The product you never knew you needed, this makeup tape helps you create cool effects and the sharpest cat eye ever.
- Line Up Makeup Tape, Sephora Collection $6