The Best Nail Polish Colors To Wear With Your Sandals
Along with lightweight frocks and abbreviated hemlines, warm weather calls for sandals of every silhouette and design (this season, think festive hues, raffia, pom-poms and more). But before you dare to expose your toes, you’ll need a fresh pedicure in a shade set for spring. Ahead, browse the chicest nail and sandal pairings to try now.
Match your toes to your sandals for a playful result. A multi-colored wraparound style brightens up your look.
- Bea, Andrea Gomez $695
This cool hue pops with raffia wedges—begging to be worn on vacation.
- Beauty & the Beast Nail Lacquer in Gaston & On & On, Morgan Taylor $9
- Raffia Sandal, Jonak $91
Metallic shoes and white polish are a sleek, modern match made in heaven.
- Suze Sandals, Loeffler Randall $295
When you want your color-block heels to be the focus, a nude is your go-to.
- Memphis Sandal, Pierre Hardy $795
Juxtapose fire-engine toes with studded sandals for the perfect balance of classic and edge.
- Florence Studded Snake-Embossed Leather Sandals, Rachel Zoe $278
Choose a polish a few shades darker than your shoe if you prefer not to match.
- Eva Mules, Dear Frances $430