5 Nail Polish Shades That Will Look Good Now And This Spring
Between seasons, it can be tricky to figure out which nail color is appropriate. It’s not quite hot enough to break out the neons, but the frost has melted enough for you to ditch your really dark hues. Here, five polish shades that work perfectly for these transitional days and beyond. Bring on spring!
Not too gray and not too pastel, this cool light blue is just what you need for in-between time.
- Sweet Almonds Powered By Matcha Nail Polish In Gloucester Crescent, Nails Inc. London $14
- Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Nail Polish In Closing Night, Essie $12
You can never go wrong with this one, in any weather.
- Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Nail Collection In Hutch, Ciaté London $24
- Nail Polish In Dovima, NARS $20
This winter-appropriate dark shade wears well into the warm days of spring. Just make sure it has the punch of bright shimmer.
- Iconic Treatment-Enriched Nail Polish In Rolling In The Deep, Deborah Lippmann $18
- Nail Polish In Midnight Cami, Essie $9