The Nail Colors To Try In 2016 (A New One For Each Month!)
Style It With: Cozy gray knits and an eccentric faux-fur coat.
- Le Vernis Nail Polish in Vert Obscur, Chanel $27
Style It With: Your favorite LBD and a good-looking Valentine's Day date.
- Nail Polish in Military Red, Burberry $22
Style It With: Mod staples like an A-line minidress layered with a thin ribbed turtleneck.
- Nail Polish in Peaches & Cream, Deborah Lippmann $20
Style It With: A patent leather raincoat and an umbrella in a bright, cheerful print.
- Nail Polish in Peace Green, Yves Saint Laurent $27
Style It With: A cocktail dress for your best friend's wedding (or make it your something-blue if you're the bride!).
- Fade Resistant Nail Polish in Bleu Ciel Parisien, Lancome $16
Style It With: Cropped high-waisted jeans and a gauzy T-shirt.
- Nail Polish in Bleuette, Dior Beauty $27
Style It With: Your favorite printed bikini and off-duty sunglasses.
- Nail Lacquer in Hot Pink, Clé de Peau Beauté $25
Style It With: Your vacation glow and a tropical backdrop!
- Nail Lacquer in Cotton Buds, Butter London $15
Style It With: Your coolest back-to-school fashion.
- Nail Polish in Rhapsody, JINsoon $18
Style It With: '70s-inspired pieces like a suede trench or embroidered miniskirt.
- Alchemy II, Formula X $14
Style It With: Crisp menswear separates and high-shine loafers.
- Nail Polish in Night Creature, NARS $20
Style It With: A sequined party dress and oversize cocktail ring.
- Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Gatsby, Marc Jacobs Beauty $18
Shop this slideshow
31 Fresh Ways To Style Your Jeans
Shake up your favorite denim formula with these fresh ideas.