The Nail Colors To Try In 2016 (A New One For Each Month!)
If breaking out of your shell is one of your New Year’s resolutions, switching up your nail look is an easy, high-impact place to start. Bookmark this color calendar as your guide to rocking a bold new manicure each month. Here, the 12 trending shades you should have on your radar.
Style It With: Cozy gray knits and an eccentric faux-fur coat.
- Le Vernis Nail Polish in Vert Obscur, Chanel $27
Style It With: Your favorite LBD and a good-looking Valentine's Day date.
- Nail Polish in Military Red, Burberry $22
Style It With: Mod staples like an A-line minidress layered with a thin ribbed turtleneck.
- Nail Polish in Peaches & Cream, Deborah Lippmann $20
Style It With: A patent leather raincoat and an umbrella in a bright, cheerful print.
- Nail Polish in Peace Green, Yves Saint Laurent $27
Style It With: A cocktail dress for your best friend's wedding (or make it your something-blue if you're the bride!).
- Fade Resistant Nail Polish in Bleu Ciel Parisien, Lancome $16
Style It With: Cropped high-waisted jeans and a gauzy T-shirt.
- Nail Polish in Bleuette, Dior Beauty $27
Style It With: Your favorite printed bikini and off-duty sunglasses.
- Nail Lacquer in Hot Pink, Clé de Peau Beauté $25
Style It With: Your vacation glow and a tropical backdrop!
- Nail Lacquer in Cotton Buds, Butter London $15
Style It With: Your coolest back-to-school fashion.
- Nail Polish in Rhapsody, JINsoon $18
Style It With: '70s-inspired pieces like a suede trench or embroidered miniskirt.
- Alchemy II, Formula X $14
Style It With: Crisp menswear separates and high-shine loafers.
- Nail Polish in Night Creature, NARS $20
Style It With: A sequined party dress and oversize cocktail ring.
- Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Gatsby, Marc Jacobs Beauty $18