City Hall Chic
One of the best things about getting married at City Hall (in addition to its more practical price tag and low-maintenance guest list) is the immense sartorial freedom that a traditional wedding doesn’t afford. You can wear anything from a cocktail sheath to a pantsuit, showcasing your personal style in the process. We’re particularly taken by Bianca Jagger’s blazer and midi-skirt combination, worn to her city hall wedding in St. Tropez, for its ease and sophistication. We’ve pulled together some pieces for you to channel her timeless ensemble, and continue to wear long after the big day.
Instead of an oversized hat, opt for a delicate diamond vine headband, and add subtle interest with a pearl-encrusted clutch. Finish with a sweep of bronzer and a rosebud pout.
- Pearl Encrusted Clutch, Santi $205
- Terracotta Bronzing Powder, Guerlain $52
- Holiday Lipstick, Chantecaille $35
- Diamond and White Gold Bangle, Irene Neuwirth $7850
- Delicate Vine Swarovski Crystal Embellished Headband, Jennifer Behr $500