The Staples Every Girl Should Own By 30
In your 30s, style is less about which trends are the height of cool and more about well-made pieces you can lean on for a flattering look. The two can coincide, however, making for a masterful wardrobe. This spring, think subtle yet impactful tweaks to fail-safe dresses, shirts and skirts, plus reshaped accessories with timeless appeal. Here, 11 essentials you won’t regret investing in.
Corseting lends wow factor to a classic button-down.
- White Hook And Eye Corset Shirt, Pixie Market $119
Raw edges are more popular than ever.
- Vintage Wide Leg Crop Jeans, AMO $240
Ruffles and asymmetry are everywhere for spring.
- Gingham Frilled Skirt, Zara $40
Bold prints and patterns keep it interesting.
- Cropped Gathered Polka-Dot Poplin Blouse, Jacquemus $635
A tiered hem at mid-length is forever flattering.
- Aster Ruffled Floral-Print Silk Crepe De Chine Midi Dress, Topshop Unique $355
Super-size metalwork feels fresh.
- Roma Gold-Plated Earrings, Annie Costello Brown $225
It's the perfect way to think pink.
- Elegant Faille Tote, Mansur Gavriel $695
Red looks good on everyone—and it's all the rage among the fashion set.
- Lace-Up Swimsuit, Mara Hoffman $245
Lightly embellished slip-ons are the ultimate silhouette for throw-on-and-go style.
- Myla Studded Leather Mules, Jimmy Choo $675
Round frames are eternally chic.
- Round-Frame Acetate And Metal Sunglasses, Prada $360
Waist-cinching details keep casual style elevated.
- Ivana Tie-Front Cotton-Jersey Midi Dress, Joseph $325