7 Gorgeous Bridal Looks Fashion Girls Love
There’s something inexplicably exhilarating about wedding planning. For the fashion-girl bride, it’s your chance to go all out with a vibe that truly represents who you are, whether that’s subtle and sleek or ethereal and romantic (or somewhere in between). We’ve created seven breathtaking looks to fuel your inspiration. Here, feast your eyes, and score our styling tips for the big day.
Allow yourself the ultimate princess moment in a classic trumpet gown with a floor-length veil.
- Seamed Satin Wedding Dress, Truly Zac Posen $908
For a dash of vintage, try an embellished silk number reminiscent of 1920s glamour. Pin curls with pearls (and bridesmaids in chic metallics) complete the look.
Pair a lingerie-inspired cold-shoulder gown with a layered lace veil for a hint of ethereal opulence.
- The Fitzgerald, Fame and Partners $1099
- Short Tulle Veil, Marchesa $695
- Gilded Rosa Headpiece, Mignonne Handmade $225
- For Her Fleur Musc Eau de Parfum, Narciso Rodriguez $97
- Eau de Parfum Blanche, Alaïa $150
- Resort Le Parfum Eau de Toilette, Elie Saab $98
- L'Eau d'Issey Pure Eau de Parfum, Issey Miyake $89
Float down the aisle with a head-turning tiered-ruffle back that's equal parts gorgeous and romantic.
- Crepe Sheath Wedding Dress, David's Bridal $449
A sweetheart neckline is flattering and flirty for both the ceremony and nighttime reception.
- Soft Lace Wedding Dress With Low Back, Galina $499