As a self-bronzing devotee for years, I can tell you there has never been a better time to cheat a tan. With the many state-of-the-art advances that have been made in skincare products, you can now instantly achieve a real-looking glow that lasts, sans the orange streaks! Woohoo! So, how to go about attaining said radiance, you ask? Easy! Just follow my three-step process…
1. Start by scrubbing down your skin thoroughly with a loofah and exfoliator—a crucial tactic! 2. Apply your sunless tanner of choice from my suggestions below. Wearing plastic gloves while you do this is always a good idea to prevent “tan lines”. 3. Wait a day or two, then seal your glow with a moisturizing self-tan extender and—ta-da!—your DIY tan will be so stellar that your friends won’t know whether you just returned from the bathroom or the Bahamas! xoRZ
4. Skin Illuminator ($23) by St. Tropez Tanning Essentials
5. Alpha Beta Glow Pads ($18) by Dr. Dennis Gross
6. Brazilian Tan ($49) by Rodial
7. Instant Smooth Self Tanner ($33) by Clarins
P.S. Want to achieve some West Coast-inspired style this summer? Shop my just-launched guide of 10 Surfside Selects!
GET RACHEL ZOE'S DAILY DOSE OF GLAMOUR TO YOUR INBOX
GET GLAM EVERY DAY
MAJ! KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR INBOX!
OOPS! FASHION EMERGENCY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
It is never too early to start thinking about stocking stuffers, and for all of the beauty buffs in your life, we have just the destination in mind:Beauty.com. A one-stop shop for prettifying, the online outlet offers a carefully curated […]
The biggest mystery of fashion week to me is how all of the magazine editors and other front-row attendees stay looking fully glamorous from show to show! How can I get a similar head-turning look that lasts morning to night? […]