Dear Team Zoe,
I keep hearing that dry shampoo is a must-have product, but I’m a little intimidated by the whole idea—help!—where do you recommend I start? – Laura, via Submit A Question
It wasn’t long ago we were in the same boat as you—dry shampoo was questionable, unknown territory to our roots. But let us be the first to report that after just one dabble of the shower-free savior, we were hooked! Like magic for your mane, when it comes to refreshing and reviving our lovely locks, dry shampoo is everything. As for which one to try, we’ve got your coif covered today with ten of our trusted favorites to give both newly washed tresses a dose of lived-in texture and freshen second-day hair. Use them to soak up oil, boost limp locks and extend a blowout—just a few mattifying spritzes or a delicate dusting will amp up body and leave hair light, luminous and fetchingly fresh. Next time a lifeless mane leaves you feeling less than fabulous, reach for one of our ten favorite dry shampoos and give those strands a powdered pick-me-up!
- Hair Powder ($30) by Lulu Organics
- Volume Powder ($32) by Sachajuan
- Meta Revive Dry Shampoo ($25) by Serge Normant
- Russian Amber Imperial Dry Shampoo ($28) by Phillip B
- Fresh Start Dry Shampoo ($6) by TRESemmé
- Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo ($20) by Alterna
- Au Naturel Dry Shampoo ($25) by Frederic Fekkai
- Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo ($16) by Klorane
- Naturia Dry Shampoo ($24) by Rene Furterer
- Refresh Dry Shampoo ($25) by T3
GET RACHEL ZOE'S DAILY DOSE OF GLAMOUR TO YOUR INBOX
GET GLAM EVERY DAY
MAJ! KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR INBOX!
OOPS! FASHION EMERGENCY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
As any good student of glamour knows, sparkle is the best medicine to treat a prosaic look. Taking our cues from the season’s best trimmings, we put together a solid lineup of cosmetics—picture: crystal-encrusted lashes, shimmering hairspray and twinkling nail polish—that promise to gild […]