You’ve turned to the right source to help with your treasure quest, because if there is one thing we know at Team Zoe, it’s jewelry! Browsing this season’s selection, we are swept off our feet by the bright crystals, edgy bones and art deco detailing found in a variety of designer pieces. Though it was a tough elimination process, we managed to curate a list of ten budget-friendly baubles we are coveting right now. Whether you want to add some pizzazz to a relaxed jeans-and-tee look or you need to up the ante on your next date night, we expect you’ll find that perfect jaw-dropping something jaw-dropping below. What can we say? We’re fools for jewels!
1. Ram’s Head Drop Earrings ($155) by Iosselliani
2. Versaille Bonbon Bracelet ($142) by Erickson Beamon + BaubleBar
3. Starry Night Necklace ($98) by Ann Taylor
4. Triple Bone Cuff ($185) by Low Luv x Erin Wasson
5. Stone Plaque Collar Necklace ($40) by Topshop
6. Spiked Teardrop Earrings ($120) by Fallon
7. Golden Dash Bracelet ($32) by Madewell
8. The Rebellion Necklace ($196) by Vanessa Mooney
9. Resin Colorblock Bracelet ($68) by J. Crew
10. Cato Ring ($170) by DANNIJO
P.S. The next best thing to hiring your own personal shoppers, our new favorite site OpenSky features chic products curated by the most stylish people. Sign up now and we’ll give you a $10 credit to start shopping!