The Pool Floats You’ll See On Your Instagram Feed All Summer
If you show up to a pool party this summer without a rainbow unicorn or an inflatable watermelon, are you really living your best life? According to Instagram, probably not. Here, we’ve rounded up the must-have floats of 2017—grab one now so you can snap it first!
The OG Swan
Aka, the float that started it all.
- White Swan Pool Float, Funboy $99
The Trendy Fruit
Just when you think avocados can't possibly get any better.
- Avocado Pool Float, Urban Outfitters $32
- Donut Pool Float, Urban Outfitters $26
Add a glass of rosé and you have all the makings of a perfect Instagram pic.
- Metallic Seahorse Pool Float, Funboy $99
The Rainbow Unicorn
- Rainbow Unicorn Float, Funboy $99
Stand out from the flock.
- Luxe Tucan Float, Sunnylife $70
Decidedly less controversial as a float than as a pizza topping.
- Luxe Lie-On Pineapple Float, Sunnylife $60
The Millennial Pink Flamingo
Shay Mitchell was spotted on this trendy pink float at Revolve's Coachella party. (Read: We've already added to cart.)
- Festival Flamingo Pool Float, Funboy $99
The Tropical Print
If birds and food don't float your, er, float, try this just-as-'grammable option printed with banana leaves.
- Luxe Twin Round Banana Palm Float, Sunnylife $70
Bonus points for sipping a coordinating cocktail.
- Margarita Pool Float, Urban Outfitters $26
An ode to your favorite childhood treat.
- Giant Ice Pop Pool Float, Urban Outfitters $34
The sassiest option on the list.
- Lips Pool Float, Funboy $99
The Luxe Flamingo
Rose gold flamingo. Enough said.
- Luxe Flamingo Float, Sunnylife $70
Arguably summer's cutest fruit.
- Inflatable Watermelon Pool Floatie, Sunnylife $60