What’s In Your Gym Bag?
Just because you’re going to break a sweat doesn’t mean you can’t wear a good outfit. With the launch of the Nike Pro Bra collection we decided to put together three awesome outfits to inspire you, whether you’re heading out on a hike, to dance class or for a morning run. See whats in our gym bags to inspire your next workout.
Introducing the Nike Pro Bra Collection which, as the result of over 2 years of research, features 4 bras designed to provide the right fit and support for every woman, and every workout. This is the Nike Pro Rival Bra, which offers a feminine shape and unparalled support for the most high intensity workouts.
- Pro Rival Women's Sports Bra in Volt, Nike $65
Nike Pro Indy Bra boasts a dry comfortable fit and thin racerback straps which are ideal for dancing and yoga. Team it with leggings, an oversized tee and a lightweight jacket. Finish with bright comfortable sandals, waterbottle and an oversized bag.
Heading out on a trail calls for Nike Pro Fierce Bra best suited to medium-impact workouts because of its contoured silhouette, Dri-FIT fabric and thicker straps. The mango version looks great with eyecatching leggings, bold sneakers and a loose tee. Stash a colorful hoodie in your gym bag for post-cool down comfort.
For your morning run, reach for Nike's sweat-wicking Pro Classic Bra. Snug support in a bold print is the perfect complement to white running shorts and a light sweatshirt. Finish with a colorful watch, sneakers and sunnies, and keep an energy boosting snack in your bag.
- Don't Worry Be Yonce Sweatshirt, Stylestalker $80
- Pro Classic Tiger Bra in Black, Nike $40
- Modern Tempo Embossed Shorts in White, Nike $40
- Tile Print Saffiano tote, Topshop $72
- Zoom Terra Kiger in Dark Chino and Turbo Green, Nike $125
- SmileSolar Series Green and Blue Combo Watch , Q&Q $40
- Shot Bloks Chews Citrus , Clif $36
- Skylar Crystal Sunglasses , Made Eyewear $84
Shop this slideshow
31 Fresh Ways To Style Your Jeans
Shake up your favorite denim formula with these fresh ideas.