Rachel Zoe’s Engagement Ring Guide
There's nothing more glamorous than a bohemian-inspired wedding—same goes for a like-minded engagement ring setting. From iridescent opal stones to flowery motifs and irregular diamonds, prepare to obsess hard over this curation of baubles for the free spirited bride-to-be.
- 18K Gold 3/4 Carat Rose Cut Lotus Band, Me And Ro $8000
- Diamond Carnation Ring, Olivia Collings Antique Jewelry $10450
- Champagne Diamond Pink Gold Triple Solitaire Ring, Ileana Makri $3060
- Fine Jewelry Opal, Diamond and Gold Luna Ring, Pamela Love $4450
- Pear Shape Pave Ring, Zoe $5400
- Diamond Slice Ring, Monique Pean Atelier $16610
Unconvention at its best, opting for a colored stone is a chic and sophisticated way to 'break bridal.' With so many gorgeous options and different types of diamonds to choose from, there's guarenteed to be a hue out there that you will adore forever.
*Price upon request for Neil Lane and Fred Leighton styles.
Equal parts quirky and whimsical, these animated engagement ring alternatives are equally as appealing if you're simply in the market for a luxe new bauble to invest in.
Consider this tradition with a twist. Sure, you might label these 6 stunning styles as dream buys, but it doesn't hurt to look... Right?
For a lowkey bride-to-be (or just a gal looking for a pretty new layering piece), these under $1000 rings put a glam and edgy spin on tradition.
- Triple Trillion Stone Ring, KALAN by Suzanne Kalan $715
- Rosette Stacking Ring, Blanca Monros Gomez $560
- Ultra-Mini V Pearl and Crystal Ring, Vita Fede $235
- Diamond and Gold Open Band Ring, Loren Stewart $315
- Diamond and Rose Gold Cuff Ring, Dezso by Sara Beltran $460
- Baby Yellow Stackable Pizza Ring, Graziela $980
Take an unexpected approach to selecting the engagement ring of your dreams with Rachel Zoe‘s expert curation of 30 sparkling selects. The perfect fit for a bride-to-be with a bit of an unconventional side (think quirky motifs, colored settings and more), these rings make the traditional solitaire a thing of the past. If you consider yourself as diamond obsessed as RZ is, there’s no doubt you’ll want everything, even if you’re not looking to get hitched anytime soon!