Congrats on the move to New York City! As the fashion capital of the world, it is obviously one of my favorite places. That being said, the weather is definitely unpredictable. Nothing ruins a good look faster than getting drenched in a rain storm—disaster!—so I put together a handful of on-trend rain gear for you today, including riding rain boots, a chic trench coat and, most crucially, a vibrant umbrella! Check them out and I promise you will stay dry and stylish. xoRZ
1. Givenchy Riding Rainboots ($250) by Givenchy
2. Festival Tall Wellington Boots ($125) by Hunter
3. Leather Wedge Ankle Boots ($575) by Camilla Skovgaard
4. Ophelia Trench ($430) by All Saints
5. Juliette Rainwear Jacket ($428) by Marc by Marc Jacobs
6. Army Military Poncho ($218) by OAK
7. Cashmere-blend Hooded Top ($195) by DKNY
8. Milano Striped Poncho ($118) by Patterson J. Kincaid
9. Chunky Pullover Sweater ($172) by Ami Dans Rue
10. Dégradé Checked Umbrella ($150) by Burberry
11. Freestyle Ikat Clemence Tote ($198) by L.A.M.B.
12. Printed Wool Scarf ($60) by J. Crew
Availability: Shop Rain On My Parade now at Rachelzoe.com.
P.S. Did you see my latest guide Everything Excessories launched yesterday? Run don’t walk to shop the selection of 20 Outfit Add-Ons Under $200!