Occasionally a trend comes along that can be embraced by women everywhere, no matter their height, body shape, or personal style. The crossover style is one such trend, available in a wide array of pieces ranging from shoes to jackets and everything in between. So without further ado, find your cross to bear.
Crossfront necklines draw the eye upwards, while mid-torso twist details conceal problem areas. A wrap skirt gives more movement than a traditional a-line skirt, while a crossover jacket comes in handy for those with a more ample bust. And when it comes to footwear, flats and heels in zig-zag styles—that don't truncate the line of your leg—abound.
A fun, playful romper that can seamlessly take you from a day in the park to an evening out.
- Meadow Floral Cross Over Playsuit, Topshop $80
This floaty blouse would pair well with cropped navy trousers for work.
- Contrast Chiffon Blouse, Mango $30
A dash of metallic will refresh warm weather staples like denim shorts and a tee.
- Expo Flat Sandals, Stuart Weitzman $298
Pair with a blue button down for Father's Day brunch.
- Tweed Wrap Skirt, Karen Millen $165
For your next date, toss this on with a biker jacket and finish with a red lip.
- Draped Dress, H&M $18
Wear with a white and navy striped top and dark denim for saturday errands.
- Crossover Jacket, Zara $100
Meet your new summer office trousers. Wear these with pumps and a sleeveless, black top.
- Sugar Crossover-Front Cropped Pants, Helmut Lang $360
Ground a midi dress with this gorgeous stacked heel.
- Cleo Cross Strap Sandals, Tibi $455
Trust the creator of the wrap dress to design this flawless, printed jumpsuit.
- Shany Printed Silk Jumpsuit, Diane Von Furstenberg $445
This bold crop top would look divine with a full skirt in a bright print.
- Crossover Top, Carven $350