There’s nothing like the sound of crystal glasses clanking together for a proper cheers. A pair of fabulous champagne flutes is a thoughtful gift for the bride & groom to use on the night of the wedding and for the rest of their lives! Since stemware comes in a myriad of cuts and styles, pick one with the couple’s design aesthetic in mind whether it’s modern, romantic or traditional. If you’re giving a champagne toast, the best way to support your words is to serve the bubbles in a special glass…and make sure they don’t see the bottom for the rest of the night!
Champagne Toast For The Bride & Groom
- Set Of 12 Stemless Champagne Flutes Libbey, $27
- Set Of 2 Monique Lhuillier Coupes Waterford, $125
- Black-Case Crystal Champagne Flute Waterford, $250
- Hand Cut Crystal Champagne Flute Saint Louis, $499
- Set Of 2 Marchesa Gold Caviar Flutes Lenox, $75
- Set Of 2 Flutes William Yeoward, $98
- Mille Nuit Flute Baccarat, $225
- Gold Edge Flute Marc Blackwell, $75
Next Up September 19, 2016
6 Pieces You Need For A Chic Fall Look
The season’s ultimate styling pieces.